Offer a Quality Virtual Experience to Your Audience
Thepointofsale.com has launched a high quality (HD) streaming tool that allows artists and professionals to connect with a wider audience. This new Quebec platform also offers the sale of passes, data collection and analysis, and the support of our leading event experts team.
Learn more about how the streaming service works and its pricing.
Take a look at our series of detailed articles which will help you create successful virtual events.
Learn about best practices and find out about resources you may need by checking out our tips and advice from the pros. (French only)
Streaming is booming and consumers are ready to pay for live video.
«In Quebec, 50% of respondents say they most certainly or probably are ready to pay for online content.1»
The possibilities of the new streaming service are numerous :
- Interaction with the audience through live chat area
- Through chat, let your moderators answer customer questions and manage problematic cases
- Stream on our HD platform or other well-known plateforms
- Request voluntary contributions from participants
- Advertising revenues and promotion of sponsors
- Easy-to-understand reports detailing your traffic
- Secure environment preventing the use of a viewing link by more than one person
- And more!
1The study was conducted online with 1,004 people living in Quebec, randomly selected from ticket buyers on Thepointofsale.com site for the past three years. The data collection took place between April 11 and 19, 2020. Quotas have been put in place to build a sample comparable to the structure of Quebec's population in terms of gender, age, and residence. (Study carried out by Habo and Thepointofsale.com)