React Native Mobile Developer
Looking for a job that could allow you to use your skills to help develop innovative technological solutions? Look no further; Thepointofsales.com needs you!
More than just a job
- Fun: friendly environment – social activities – free events – dog Fridays
- Flexibility: flexible hours – work-life balance
- Remote work: allowance – work from home or office (your choice) – paid cell phone
- Health: employee assistance program – telemedicine – benefits that suit your needs
- The future: RRSP contribution
- Time off: generous vacation time (three weeks upon hiring) – personal and sick days – unlimited unpaid leave
- Development: paid continuing education
- Develop various mobile apps (our main app) used by event organizers to validate event passes
- Develop any other custom apps directly aimed at event participants for clients whorequest them
- You have a college and/or university degree or you are self-taught with relevant experience
- You speak French and English to meet our customers’ needs
- You have two years of relevant experience
- You have expert knowledge of the React Native framework
- You know the Xcode distribution process
At the server level, we have developed our own Docs-as-Code–based framework over the years. Each component is defined according to the OpenAPI Specification (v3) and the code uses data models (schema objects) to validate and run the components and our API. In other words, simply making a change to the documentation updates the way the code works. The languages used are PHP and Node.js. On the client side, we develop everything with the Vue.js framework.
We use relational (MySQL), key-value (Redis) and document-oriented (Elasticsearch) databases as needed. We also have a soft spot for the WebSocket protocol.
About the Company
Founded in 2010 in Quebec City, Thepointofsales.com is a user-friendly ticketing and registration management system meeting the highest industry standards. Over the past few years, despite the pandemic, the high-growth company stood out in the digital media universe by developing various tools that contributed to the survival of Quebec’s event field, like a streaming platform with an integrated chat system, donation system, virtual ballot papers, and many more!
Open to ideas from each employee, the business is constantly evolving and committed to its team's well-being. To work at Thepointofsale.com, it’s contributing to the innovation and technology boom of the entertainment industry with passionate colleagues who are of pleasant company.
For further information: https://lepointdevente.com/organizers/about/team